Saturday, September 4, 2010


A sketchbook is a place to put your heart and soul.

Let it out into the wild; we’ll keep you connected.

We know how precious a sketchbook is. You carry it with you everywhere, spending months working on it. It becomes a part of you. When you're finished, share your hard work with the world. We'll make sure you stay connected with your sketchbook as it tours the country and after we catalog it in The Brooklyn Art Library.



if your interested in this amazing experience pop on over to The Sketchbook Project

x C & S

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog, and it looks good, and it also inspires me. I sometimes reach out to bloggers and invite them to become my blog friends. So I send out comments to blogs which appeal to my blog senses per se...LOL

    I hope you will visit, and if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Hope to hear from you soon....

    ReplyDelete